Environmental responsibility can actually be economically advantageous. With an Advanced Certificate in Sustainable Innovation from UVM, you’ll discover how the Triple Bottom Line can become a new driver of success for your organization. In instructor-led, 100% online courses, you will learn the designs, practices and management principles that can make your business sustainable and profitable. These successful techniques and methodologies can help any organization thrive under the new green business model.
Master key sustainability topics and trends relating to businesses, communities and non-profit organizations, acquiring a clear understanding of the discipline as a whole. This corporate sustainability certificate will prepare you to leverage the benefits of different sustainability approaches and recommend sustainable business practices based on your analysis. Furthermore, you should be able to competently identify existing sustainable standards and best practices to help your organization become a greener enterprise, and establish yourself as a leader in the field.
Through the convenience of UVM’s video-based e-learning platform, this sustainable innovation program provides in-depth training, enabling you to:
- Transform your business into a powerful catalyst, model and engine of positive and lasting change – a driving force that leads society by design to a sustainable and desirable future
- Bring about change through transformative and financially sustainable innovations
- Master successful approaches to establish sustainable business operations – from supply chain to waste management, and energy efficiency to transportation
- Gain insights into key stakeholder engagement in sustainable initiatives
- Learn must-know government regulations in sustainability
- Earn a respected certificate from one of the nation’s top schools for green practices and policies, and home to the Institute for Global Sustainability
- Hone in-demand skills that can help you advance in your career
Who Should Register?
The Advanced Certificate in Sustainable Innovation program is designed for executives interested in leading sustainability initiatives, sustainability coordinators, business operations professionals, social entrepreneurs, professionals entering the sustainability field, community/organization leaders, managers, directors, c-level executives or anyone who wants to learn how to implement green business practices for their organization. This dynamic multi-course series can prepare individuals for a variety of sustainability-related careers, including positions such as director of sustainability, green marketer, environmental sustainability coordinator and environmental management system specialist.